ENROLL NOW FOR AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF 15%
Classes only on weekdays
This summer art course is designed to provide students with an immersive and
enriching artistic experience. The course will offer a range of activities and projects that will enable students to explore their creativity, develop their artistic skills and gain confidence in their abilities.
The course will be structured around a series of modules that focus on different aspects of art-making, including drawing, painting, form development and sculpture. Each module will consist of a series of lessons that build on one another, allowing students to gradually develop their skills and techniques. Students will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with their peers, building social skills and developing their ability to give and receive feedback. By the end of the course, students will have produced a diverse portfolio of artwork and developed a deeper appreciation for the power and potential of artistic expression.
Learning Objective & Outcome
● Elements of art & Types and Characteristics of lines and its visual impacts.
● The primary focus is on developing basic drawing, Painting and representation skills.
● Aesthetical Orientation, Explorations by combining practice and theoretical inputs.
● To provide students with an immersive and enriching artistic experience.
● To promote collaboration, social skills and the ability to give and receive feedback
● Holistic development of a student.
● Consistency, Dedication and Sense of ownership.
● Developing an orientation for seeing and sensitizing.
● Help students acquire basic knowledge about the characteristics of colors.
● Students will have a deeper appreciation for the power and potential of artistic expression.