Terms and Conditions
To help us provide the best quality training we would need participants to adhere to the rules and regulations given below:
Our trainers are trained to handle participants from different walks of life. If you come across any incidents which is unpleasant, please reach us at email@example.com .
• You are required to have the applications, software and hardware that is specified.
• We are a registered Art Gallery. Our Training Programmes and workshops are outreach Programmes to promote Art Awareness and Cultural Activities.
• Photographs of our student's works will be used for our brochures and websites.
• Should you have an objection to your photographs being used for this purpose please let us know at the time of enrolment.
Fee and Payment :
• Fees mentioned are for online training guidance required for the course
• Fees paid are non – refundable.
• Paid invoice will be sent to you via email.
• Please ensure that you receive a receipt for the payments made by you.
• Fees need to be paid in advance for all programs.
Please note that your payment authorizes only one person to access and participate in the course. Sharing course content with others or publishing it is strictly prohibited. Should you share your course access with another person, your access to the course and all its material may be immediately revoked for violating these policies.
• Students must be regular in attending online sessions.
• Students are required to maintain the integrity and decorum during
online sessions and in chat groups.
• For younger students we may require the assistance of parents or
guardians for some activities and projects.
• If you have any queries please contact : +91 9620936487.
The terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.