Beginner Artist Course
Beginner Artist This beginner artist program is designed to introduce students to a variety of basic art mediums, including drawing, painting etc. Students will learn the fundamental techniques
and materials used in each medium, as well as the basic theory behind creating art. The course will cover topics such as color theory, composition, gestalt theory, elements & principles of art. Through a series of hands-on projects, students will develop their skills & gain a deeper understanding of the creative process. By the end of the course, students will have a solid foundation in the basics of art and will be able to create their own works of art with confidence.
● Understanding Holistic development of a student.
● Developing Aesthetical Orientation and new perspectives.
● Introduction to Art object, Elements and Principles of Art & Design.
● Develop sensitivity towards visual perception.
● Sketching through observation, Learning from Surroundings.
● The primary focus is on developing basic drawing, Painting and representation skills.
● Basic exercises in drawing skill-building, composition, and design vocabulary.
● Explorations by combining practice and theoretical inputs.
● Understanding History of Art, Artistic Tradition and Theories.
● Develop an in-depth understanding of the visual design language.
● Ability combining the theoretical inputs in practical exploration.
● Developing an orientation for seeing, and sensitizing.
● Understanding the importance of Consistency and dedication and sense of Ownership.
● Acquainting with materials and tools from the immediate surroundings.
● Acquiring drawing and painting representation skills.
● Self-initiated learning and critically analyze self-work and reflect on it objectively.