About the Course
This course is ideal for individuals who are passionate about art and Design.
Students preparing for bachelors and masters of art and design courses
People above 13 years of age with a creative orientation
Anyone who is interested in exploring art and design discourses
The course is developed as three modules, Explore, Express and Exhibit.
Module 1 Learning objective:
● Ability to develop deeper observation capabilities and visual thinking
● Evoking awareness of body, time and space
● Ability to create drawings significant to the context
● Understanding basics of drawing and sketching
● Analysing colour theory and colour psychology
● Understanding Elements and Principles of Design
● Understanding the history of art and Design
Module 2 Learning objective:
● Understanding Importance of imagination and intuition
● Understanding visual perception theories
● Exploring aesthetic orientation and sense of composition
● Building sense of perception, scale and Proportion and sensorial experience.
Module 3 Learning objective:
● Understanding various methods and tools of visual documentation
● Building ability to analyse series of learning outcomes and reflect on one's own potential
● Building articulation and Presentation Skills