Foundation Level 3
Foundation Level 3 (Age 10-12): This course will focus on fostering student's creativity
through a variety of hands-on activities, including drawing, shading & painting. Students will
get introduced to color theory, elements and principles of art. And also Students will get
introduced to more advanced art techniques, such as perspective and composition. They will
be encouraged to experiment with different styles, techniques and to develop their own
● Imagination, Intuition and Engagement.
● Introduction to Art object, Elements and Principles of Art & Design.
● Types, Characteristics and Functions of lines and its visual impacts.
● Sketching through observation and Learning from Surroundings.
● The primary focus is on developing basic drawing, Painting and representation skills.
● Study of Objects having varied shapes, Outdoor study and study of monuments.
● Aesthetical Orientation, Explorations by combining practice and theoretical inputs.
● Holistic development of a student.
● Consistency, Dedication and Sense of ownership.
● Developing an orientation for seeing and sensitizing.
● Understand the fundamentals of drawing and representation skills.
● Help students acquire basic knowledge about the characteristics of colors.
● Develop an in-depth understanding of the visual design language.