Foundation Level 2
Foundation Level 2 (Age 7-9): This course will focus on fostering student's creativity through a variety of hands-on activities, including drawing, shading & painting. Students will also get introduced to more advanced art techniques, such as perspective and composition.
Pencil & Pen
● Imagination, Intuition, and Engagement.
● Aesthetical Orientation, Introduction to Art object and Elements of Art.
● Types, Characteristics and Functions of lines and its visual impacts.
● Sketching through observation and Learning from Surroundings.
● The primary focus is on developing basic drawing, Painting and representation skills.
● Study of Objects having varied shapes, Outdoor study and study of monuments.
● Holistic development of a student.
● Consistency, Dedication and Sense of ownership.
● Developing an orientation for seeing and sensitizing.
● Understand the fundamentals of drawing and representation skills.
● Help students acquire basic knowledge about the characteristics of colors.